- Fellow Sports Medicine and Foot & Ankle
- Joined Western Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 2006.
- Specializes in lower-extremity arthroscopic surgery, total joint replacement, and knee, ankle, and foot reconstruction surgery.
- Active in medical education, community outreach programs, and treating regional athletes.
- Team Physician for the Department of Athletics, Colorado Mesa University.
- Team Physician for the Grand Junction Rockies.
- Clinical Adjunct faculty Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Medical Advisor Committee Canyon View Surgery Center.
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics member.
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society member.
- Undergraduate at Colorado State University.
- Medical Degree from the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Missouri. Awarded Summa Cum Laude.
- Residency in Orthopedics, South Pointe Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine and orthopedic foot and ankle surgery in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and two children camping, fishing, hunting, mountaineering and exploring the outdoors.
- Ankle Sprains
- Heel Pain
- Total Hip Replacement
- Post Corticosteroid Injection Instructions
- Cast Care Instructions