Christopher J. Copeland, DO
- Doctor Profile
- Patient Education
- Fellow Sports Medicine and Foot & Ankle
- Joined Western Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 2006.
- Specializes in lower-extremity arthroscopic surgery, total joint replacement, and knee, ankle, and foot reconstruction surgery.
- Active in medical education, community outreach programs, and treating regional athletes.
- Team Physician for the Department of Athletics, Colorado Mesa University.
- Team Physician for the Grand Junction Rockies.
- Clinical Adjunct faculty Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Medical Advisor Committee Canyon View Surgery Center.
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics member.
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society member.
- Undergraduate at Colorado State University.
- Medical Degree from the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Missouri. Awarded Summa Cum Laude.
- Residency in Orthopedics, South Pointe Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine and orthopedic foot and ankle surgery in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and two children camping, fishing, hunting, mountaineering and exploring the outdoors.
Back to Medical Staff Back to Medical Staff