- Fellow Sports Medicine
- Joined Western Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 2008.
- Specializes in Sports Medicine, arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, knee and hip.
- Team Physician for the Department of Athletics, Colorado Mesa University.
- Team Physician for the Grand Junction Rockies.
- Current Chairman, Department of Surgery, Community Hospital, Grand Junction.
- Undergraduate at Brigham Young University.
- Medical Degree from Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California.
- Residency in Orthopedics, Michigan State at Garden City Hospital.
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine at the Taos Orthopedics Institute in Taos, New Mexico where he learned the latest techniques in arthroscopic surgery.
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Kennan competed on the Brigham Young University nationally ranked volleyball team. He enjoys spending time with his wife and children skiing, hiking, biking, camping and exploring the outdoors.
Below are informational videos about Dr. Vance’s Hip Arthroscopy and Post Operative Instructions. Please click on the links to view the videos.
- Hip Arthroscopy Setup Video
- Hip Arthroscopy With Labral Repair Video
- External Snapping Hip Syndrome Surgical Treatment Video
- Hip Arthroscopy Post Operative Physical Therapy Instructions Video
- Hip Arthroscopy Patient Info
- Total Knee Replacement Info
- Total Shoulder Replacement Info
- Post Corticosteroid Injection Instructions
- Cast Care Instructions
Post Operation Instructions
Below are instructions specific for Dr. Vance’s surgical procedures. Click on the links to view and download the instructions specific for your surgery.