- Non-surgical care for anyone with muscle, tendon, bone or joint problems, musculoskeletal ultrasound, Platelet-Rich Plasma, concussion management
- Team Physician for the Department of Athletics, Colorado Mesa University
- Team Physician for the Grand Junction Rockies
- Graduated Grand Junction High School
- Undergraduate at University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Medical Degree from the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
- Residency in Family Medicine from Texas A∓M Health Sciences Center.
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine at University of Notre Dame.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine.
Besides work Bjorn enjoy’s spending time with his wife and son, hiking, cycling, skiing, and playing all types of sports.