- Fellow Orthopedic Trauma
- Joined Western Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 2020.
- Specializes in orthopedic trauma surgery, fractures of the pelvis and extremities, bones that do not heal (nonunions), bones that heal in suboptimal positions (malunions), long bone infections (osteomyelitis), leg lengthening and deformity, osteotomies to prevent the need for total joint reconstruction.
- Medical Degree from Loma University in California
- Residency in orthopedics at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago
- Fellowship in Orthopedic Trauma at the OrthoIndy/Methodist Hospital in Indiana
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Outside of work Dr. Carlson enjoys working on his small hobby farm, training for triathlon and other endurance events, hiking, mountaineering, canyoneering, and other outdoor pursuits.