- Fellow Sports Medicine.
- Joined Western Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 1999.
- Subspecialty includes surgical procedures of the knee and shoulder, including arthroscopy and joint replacement.
- Active in medical education, community outreach programs, and treating regional athletes.
- Treats athletes from the Grand Junction Gymnastics Academy.
- Team Physician for the Department of Athletics, Colorado Mesa University.
- Team Physician for the Grand Junction Rockies.
- Founder of the Western Colorado Sports Medicine Foundation.
- Served as the Chief of Staff and as a Board Member at Community Hospital, Grand Junction.
- Former Board Member of Ice Skating Inc.
- Founding Advisory Member for the Monfort Human Performance Lab, Colorado Mesa University.
- Serves on the President Advisory Board for Colorado Mesa University.
Fellow of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Graduated Fruita Monument High School.
- Undergraduate at Colorado State University.
- Medical Degree from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Residency in Orthopedics, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Fellowship in arthroscopy, Sports Medicine and joint reconstruction at Michigan State University.
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Mitch enjoys family trips abroad, to Lake Powell, and to their cabin. He is also spends his time archery hunting, fishing, horseback riding and snowmobiling.
- ACL Injuries
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Post Corticosteroid Injection Instructions
- Cast Care Instructions