- Joined Western Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 1987.
- General Orthopedics, specializing in arthroscopic reconstructive surgery of the knee, shoulder, wrist, ankle, elbow and joint replacement surgery of the hip, knee and shoulder.
- Team Physician for the Department of Athletics, Colorado Mesa University.
- Team Physician for the Grand Junction Rockies.
- Served on the Board of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics.
- Served as the Chief of Staff, Community Hospital, Grand Junction.
- Served as Chairman, Department of Surgery, Community Hospital, Grand Junction.
- Served as a member on the Board of the Powderhorn Racing Club, and as the Medical Officer for numerous ski racing events at Powderhorn Mountain Resort and throughout Colorado.
Fellow of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Undergraduate at Kansas State University.
- Medical Degree from the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Residency in Orthopedics, Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, Michigan.
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Richard enjoys spending time with his wife and children skiing, fly fishing, hunting and hiking.
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Post Corticosteroid Injection Instructions
- Cast Care Instructions